Who do you trust when your family needs urgent care in Fort Worth? If you’re like other patients, you may want to compare patient reviews and costs of treatment before choosing an urgent care and walk in clinic in Fort Worth. We’ve done all the work for you and compiled a list of the best 10 urgent care Ft Worth centers offering same-day and immediate care.
Top 10 Urgent Care Centers in Fort Worth
1. CityDoc Urgent Care fills our #1 spot for family medical care when primary care offices are closed or injuries are not severe enough for the ER. Visit CityDoc’s website for a complete list of services provided, which include x-rays, treatment for colds & flu, insect bite treatment, care for lacerations, travel medicine, vaccines, clinical trials, smoking cessation, and much more.
2. University Urgent Care just missed our top placement for urgent care in Fort Worth. While receiving high recommendations from patients, University Urgent Care is not always open when patients need emergency care.
3. Urgent Care For Kids and Families is set up to provide quality urgent care to children and families, and when the facility is open, it provides adequate care. One complaint from patients is that the facility has short business hours.
4. Pediatric Urgent Care of Fort Worth is considered a very good urgent care center serving the community. Due to its sometimes difficult-to-access location, it’s listed as our number 4 care provider.
5. iCare Emergency Room & Urgent Care can offer patients a broad scope of services and treatment options but is not always able to provide immediate care. If you don’t mind a brief wait when you walk into iCare, you may find that their staff can meet your family’s needs.
6. PrimaCare Medical Center just missed being listed among our top five care centers for urgent treatment; however, the level of care you’ll receive in their facility remains high.
7. MD First Watch Urgent Care in Fort Worth is open early and stays open late to treat urgent care patients. There are a number of services provided by this clinic that are unavailable when visiting other clinics in the Fort Worth region. For access to an even larger pool of medical services, consider our #1 choice, CityDoc.
8. Urgentology provides quality Fort Worth urgent care to patients of all ages. If your injuries are not life-threatening and you happen to live in the Arlington area, you may consider Urgentology for your family’s immediate care needs.
9. Grande Prairie Urgent Care and Family Medicine gets high marks for cleanliness and compassion; however, it takes a lot more than a clean facility to meet the needs of emergency patients. For serious illness or injury, we would make the short drive to CityDoc to ensure our family received the best treatment.
10. Integrity Urgent Care of Fort Worth suburb, Cleburne, is quite a distance from the Fort Worth area, but is a good place to stop in for treatment if you’re outside of the city.